It is our pleasure to announce the 6th International Conference on Business, Management and Finance.
The business and management conference will take place in Cambridge, UK on June 02 – 04, 2023. We encourage you to submit your research paper, which, if accepted by our scientific committee, will be presented at the event and published in one of the prestigious indexed journals.
Finally, to make sure you have a rounded experience of the Business, Management and Finance conference, we invite you to join a free guided tour of the city, exploring its intricate architecture and indulging in local cuisine. See you at ICBMF 2023.
Invest in yourself and boost your academic experience by joining the International Conference on Business, Management and Finance in Cambridge this June! The International Conference on Business, Management and Finance serves as a forum for key discussions in the Managment within an incredible academic community of scholars, researchers, Ph.D. candidates, recent graduates, and students. It’s a chance to actively influence how the field develops and evolves into the future.
Discover the diverse benefits of joining International Conference on Business, Management and Finance:
You are invited to submit your abstract to the 6th International Conference on Business, Management and Finance (ICBMF), June 02 – 04, 2023 in Cambridge, United Kingdom. Please send your abstract for evaluation by the organizing Scientific Committee and if the abstract is accepted, the submitter must provide a full-text paper. The full paper will be requested for subsequent publication opportunities. Otherwise, your abstract only will be published in the Proceeding. Download conference abstract template.
Upon payment of the registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed
Following the review of your abstract by the scientific committee, you will be notified electronically of its status – whether it was accepted or rejected. If your abstract paper has been accepted, congratulations! You are well on your way to present your findings to a prestigious group of peers. Here is how to proceed:
Please note that only original and unpublished papers will be presented at the 3rd International Conference on Business, Management and Finance. Should the committee discover that the paper is under publication consideration elsewhere, it reserves the right to disqualify the paper.
(1) Submit full paper/abstract (in MS Word) via the Online Submission.
(2) Full papers received by the deadline will be (double-blind) peer-reviewed by an internal panel on a rolling basis. A notification of acceptance/rejection will be issued within 7-10 days after submission.
(3) For co-authored papers (with more than one author), the submitting author will serve as the corresponding author who has the responsibility to forward all correspondences to his/her co-authors (e.g., acceptance/rejection emails).
(1) Full papers accepted for the ICBMF Conference will be included in the Conference Proceedings for free distribution at the conference. Authors are NOT required to transfer copyrights to ICBMF.
(2) All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal: SCOPUS, ISI/THOMSON REUTERS, DOAJ, EBSCO, GOOGLE SCHOLAR, COPERNICUS, and many more.
Full Paper Length (full paper guidelines)
As a guide, articles should be 6000 words or less in Length.
Abstract(full paper guidelines)
All papers begin with an abstract not more than 200 words. The abstract be single-spaced nd italicized. Type should be 12 point. Do not print a sub-heading over the abstract.
Body(full paper guidelines)
The body of the paper should be single-spaced and should immediately follow the abstract. Use 12-point type for the body of the paper. Indent every paragraph.
Figure and Tables
Figures and Table should appear within the body of the paper and should be numbered consecutively. They can be either one column wide (3.35″ maximum) or two columns wide (7.0″ maximum) the figure or table number and description should appear center in boldface 12-point type at the top. See example below. Illustrations, symbols, or parts of a figure should be produced graphically if at all possible. If necessary, tables may be printed across two columns or sideways.
Appendices, if used, should follow the references. The word “Appendix” should be at the top of each appendix as a first-level heading. If there is more than one appendix, number each consecutively.
References to other publications must be in Emerald style and carefully checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency. This is very important in an electronic environment because it enables your readers to exploit the Reference Linking Facility on the database and link back you should cite publications in the text.
– For books: Surname, Initials (years), Title book, Publisher, Place of publication. e.g.
Mehrabian, A. Russell, J.A.(2005), An Approach to Environmental Psychology, Simon & Schuster, New York, NY.
– For book chapters: Surname, intials(years), “Chapter Title”, Editor’s Surname, Itinials, Title of Book, Publisher, Place of Publication, Pages. e.g
Calabrese, FA (2005), “The early pathways: theory to practice a continuum”, in Stank Sky, M (Ed).), Creating the Discipline of Knowledge Management, Elsevier, New York, NY, pp.15-22.
– For Journals: Surname, Initials (year), “Title of Article”, Journal name, volume, number, pages. E.g
Capizzi, M. T. and Ferguson, R. (2005), “Loyalty trends for the twenty-first century”, Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol.22 No.2, pp. 72-80.
– For Electronic Resources: if available online the full URL should be supplied at the end of the reference, as well as a date that the resource was accessed. E.g.
Castle, B. (2005), “Introduction to web services for remote portlets”, available at http://www.128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-wsrp/ (accessed 12 November 2009)
Accounting & Banking
Conference Price and paper submit
Authors (Students) :
Authors (Regular) :
Virtual Presentation :
Acavent is a worldwide organizer of scientific conferences, workshops and exhibitions. Our international company headquarter is based in Vilnius, Lithuania and we already has 9 years of experience in events industry. Acavent specifies in creating an academic environment for those who seek for new ideas, new achievements, high skilled academic people and colleagues in all of the world.
© 2023, ACAVENT. All rights reserved
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated!
"*" indicates required fields